Presently Fairland Foundation is involved in the following activities:
- Sensitizing the population about Human rights and mobilizing them to go out and vote in the coming National elections.
- Supporting Fairland High School in Mukono Town council to enable orphans and street children to have access to affordable vocationalized secondary education.
- Supporting Fairland University in Jinja Town to offer affordable University education to the qualified less advantaged youth.
- Supporting Behemoth School of Nursing and Midwifery in Kayunga District to offer affordable Nursing and Midwifery training for improved health service delivery.
- Operation of Fairland Dispensary and Maternity located at Nakabago Village to support community health in Mukono.
- Child sponsorship and community-based orphan care in Kayunga, Kampala, Jinja, and Mukono Districts.
- Community-based HIV/AIDS prevention in Mukono, Kayunga, and Jinja Districts.
- Broadening of the income base of women, youth, and the disabled in Kampala, Kayunga, Jinja, and Mukono districts through sustainable agriculture and other income generating activities.