Mission and Objectives:
As its mission, Fairland Foundation strives to improve the plight and welfare of the vulnerable through activities focusing on basic health, education, economic empowerment, human rights, water and sanitation, and relief.
The main objectives of Fairland Foundation are:
- To put in place programs, services, and facilities which enhance the improvement of the quality of life of the vulnerable and most especially the orphans, street children, women, the elderly, and the disabled.
- To equip children, youth, and the adults with skills and knowledge for self improvement through sustainable agriculture and other income generating activities.
- To teach communities about good health and how to avoid preventable diseases such as malaria, TB, AIDS, Polio, Diphtheria, Cholera, etc.
- To create awareness of human rights among children, youth, and the adults and provide guidance in the application of these rights to facilitate political, social, and economic advancement.
- To train communities about better hygiene and sanitation and assist in the construction and maintenance of safe water supply and sanitation facilities.